How to Register for NBTSC
2022 registration opens in approximately February.
New to NBTSC?
1) Make sure you and your parents read everything listed here.
Already been to NBTSC?
1) Please review the fine print. Most of this will be already familiar, but we need you and your parents to look it over.
2) While there are no huge changes to this year’s refund policy, you may want to re-read it to prevent misunderstanding.
3) We suggest that you have a quick look at our whole website. Each year we make changes to our written materials, and even though most of it is not new, it always helps if campers and their families re-familiarize themselves with NBTSC culture. Each year, different aspects of camp become more or less important as you yourself grow and change.
5) Click here to sign into your account and register. Yay! Welcome back!
You’ll find a few notes and reminders regarding registration below.
notes and reminders regarding registration
Signing up as a host family
A “yes” indicates that your family is willing to have, as a houseguest, pretty much anyone from any session of camp—not just your personal friends. (Only during times that are convenient for you, of course.) Many campers travel to visit others, and this can be a great opportunity for both hosts and travelers.
Online travel directory
If you say yes to this one, we make your name, phone number, email address, and street address available on our password-protected directory so that other campers can connect with you to discuss the possibility of shared travel.
What happens after you register?
We’ll confirm your registration, you’ll receive access to our detail-packed camper handbook (what to bring, how to prepare for camp, etc.), etc. —and you will be prompted for additional information (health history, what workshop you want to teach, dietary restrictions, etc.).
Your email addresses are crucial.
Provide accurate email addresses—for the camper and a parent or guardian—that will be valid through the start of camp. (If your addresses change, you must log into your account and update them.) Unless you tell us that you are not able to receive information via email, this is how we will confirm your registration, remind you of deadlines, and provide updates. It is your responsibility to make sure that your email spam controls are set up to allow us to communicate with you. You are likely to receive email from us directly and also through CampDoc.
Some sessions fill up rapidly. If you find yourself on the wait list, you should know that most waitlisters have eventually been offered a spot in the session of their choice. In this regard, keeping a flexible summer schedule usually pays off. (But of course, we can’t guarantee you’ll get in.)