- August 31-September 9 (9 nights)
- Firefly Song (at Farm & Wilderness Camp)
- Transportation offered (for a fee)
- from/to White River Junction (Amtrak/Greyhound) ($30 each way)
- from/to the Burlington Airport ($50 each way)
- (possibly, to be determined) from/to Philadelphia and Albany
In Vermont we savor an extended, 8 day/9 night week. This session incorporates all the NBTSC classics – workshops, talent shows, bonding night, prom, seeing/seen circle, and closing ceremony. Firefly Song, our home at Farm and Wilderness Camp, offers a beautiful lodge with a fireplace; access to playing fields for soccer, ultimate frisbee, etc.; a wonderful dock and waterfront access to Woodward Reservoir for canoeing and swimming; hiking trails plus a lovely pastoral gravel road to stroll along.
Accommodations are rustic – outhouses rather than conventional toilets, and three-sided cabins built with summer in mind. (If you sign up, you’ll probably get sick of us reminding you to BRING WARM STUFF. We sometimes enjoy atypically warm weather, but our usual experience has included cool and sometimes downright cold nights.) For more, see the Farm and Wilderness website.
- It’s easy to pay online through our registration portal. If you meet the early registration deadline (register fully with deposit paid and camper application questions completed):
- Tier 1* ~ $1150
- Tier 2* ~ $1375
- Tier 3* ~ $1575
- Or, you can set up a monthly payment plan through our registration portal. If it deducts directly from a bank account, you’ll receive a discount of approximately 2%. (If it charges a credit card, normal tuition applies.)
*Tuition increases $150 (for all tiers) after our early registration deadline. This year the deadline has been extended to April 24, but (for future planning) most years it is March 31.
*To see which tier applies to your family, please read our tuition details page.
In Vermont, we offer diversity scholarships. If you both 1) are a BIPOC person who would like to come to NBTSC, and 2) cannot afford the tuition, please get in touch.